ST - officer intents

Mordock von Rugen mordockvonrugen at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 18 09:35:59 PDT 2000

I will be applying for Knight Marshal as soon as I renew my membership
(oops).

Short Bio:
I started playing in Western Seas in '81.  I've spent time playing (and
fighting) in Caid, Outlands, and Ansteorra, and have travelled to fight in
the West, Atenveldt, Calontir, and Meridies.  I got my AoA in '84, and have
received Baronial service, fighting, and arts awards, as well as the Harp
Argent from Caid (about the same as a Thistle) and the Sable Falcon of
Ansteorra.  I've held offices as Seneschal and Constable.  I'm an
authorizing marshal, and have a strong interest in promoting fighting -
especially war fighting.

Dux
(badly misspelled plural waterfowl, not pretension to a title with a latin
name)