ST - Job Oppertunities

Weiszbrod, Barbara A (Barbara) baw2 at lucent.com
Mon Sep 11 13:35:47 PDT 2000

	Caradoc wrote:
	I get enough of this crap at work.  Can we not keep this off these
lists? This is not even rmotely related to anything SCAdian.

	Well.....
	I don't have a problem with this kind of email.  Yes, it is not
related to the subject, but we are all connected in a way, and if someone
who needs work can find it through this list that's great.

	But that is just my opinion.

	Alys