ST - Job Oppertunities

Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio chiara at io.com
Mon Sep 11 14:17:20 PDT 2000

As administrator of this list I would appreciate it if you had contacted
me first Caradoc. This type of post is internal to us, the members of the
Steppes. There are more folks in our barony than I have fingers to count
that are looking for work. That they get a chance from us, their freinds,
a first look at what is being offered at their offices is a gift in these
uncertain times.

If however the majority of the list feels that this is out of line please
contact me privately and I will take your comments under consideration.

--
Sincerely,
Chiara Francesca
chiara at io.com