ST - First day in the war zone

Kellie Hardy khardy at flash.net
Mon Sep 11 20:39:45 PDT 2000

Hi Xene,
My mother has been a substitute teacher for many years now.  Just so you know,
she (and every other substitute teacher I know) agree that the 8th graders are
the worst.  They say its the hormones....so, if you survived that on your first
day, the rest will be a cake walk..
Bless you, my child...BTW, I tried my hand at it and quit after a week when the
first one looked me right in the eye and told me to FO.  Go get "em, girl!

Catrin