ST - Gulf Wars

Genevieve de Courtanvaux gdc at airmail.net
Fri Jan 28 08:49:40 PST 2000

Hmmmmm, seems like I just answered this......Duncan, Kevin and myself will
be attending Gulf War but we will be attending in the capacity of entourage
for TRMs. So, we probably won't have time to do anything with Steppes. But,
if we stay informed then if there is time we "pencil you in" so to speak.
Thanks,
Genevieve de Courtanvaux