ST - Gulf Wars

Wayne Ross wayner at languy.com
Fri Jan 28 09:01:45 PST 2000

Just a clarification, Genevieve. During Gulf Wars, at any time that their
Excellencies Steppes need our service or assistance, or in case they are in
a court, we will be assisting them. Their Majesties will have 25 or so other
people in attendance as entourage, so I believe they can manage without us,
and our first responsibility is to our barony.

Duncan