ST - Warlord Event Steward

Brent Ryder borekvv at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 25 14:10:18 PST 2000

>From: DYAEL at aol.com
>To: steppes at ansteorra.org
>Subject: Re: ST - Warlord Event Steward
>Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 17:01:01 EST
>
>As per last year Your A&S competition Co-ordinator should be your >current
>Steppes Artisan, HL Ludovico.

Does anyone know if he is on this list? Going to Warlord? Willing to run the
A&S competition? Please pass this on to Ludovico and see if he can peform
this office. Thanks

>I will of course volunteer to donate Prizes,

Genevieve has voluteered to collect all such donations. Thanks to you and
everyone who contributes!

>as always and I have said I would help co-ordinate Entourage this >Year for
>all courts.

OK, that covers the help for Fritz and Catrin. Now we need someone to be
court herald unless that also falls under the heading of Entourage. It may
fall under the auspices of our new Oakenwald, Erc Fitzmungo, but the last
say is their Excellencies

Thanks for volunteering

Borek