ST - Warlord Event Steward

Walter J. Wakefield wjwakefield at juno.com
Fri Feb 25 17:47:07 PST 2000

1) Warlord is too big for a theme.  Everybody will do their own thing
anyway.

2) I can help with site tokens, maybe help paint invitations.

3) If you don't get any other suckers, uh, takers, I can maybe coordinate
merchants.  But I can't be on site before Friday afternoon - would that
pose a problem?  (Cairenn and I will be merchanting anyway, so I will be
around)

4) I will donate some prizes (small herb baskets, maybe something else -
let me know) and a couple of prizes for children's activities.

5) Ms. Kalida usually runs the on-site embroidery - you might check with
her.  If she needs a prize, I might have something.

6) Lodovico is NOT on the lists.  Usually is at Warlord.  We need to be
sure he knows he is in charge of the A&S.

7) At one time there was a list of prizes that needed to be collected for
Warlord, and notes about the traditional items.  The prize coordinator
NEEDS this list.  If it doesn't appear, let me know.  I might be able to
dig up a copy.

I think that is all I can help with.
Suzanna, herbalist