ST - Warlord Site Tokens

ladylavina ladylavina at email.com
Tue Feb 29 06:37:10 PST 2000

Lavina here.  I keep seeing my name pop-up on the list serve, so I'm here to clear the air.

Yes, I'll be happy to help with site tokens.  And yes, I have an idea.  What if we get small leather rounders, stamp an oak leave in the middle, paint the outside black and the oak leave yellow/or.

Yes, I know there are 800.  However it seems like if we do it an assemblhy line fashion, (one person stamping, one person painting black, one person painting yellow - you see the pattern here), it seems like it would go much faster.  And to keep us from going blind seeing one color all of the time, we could switch out every so often.

The Leather Factory in Fort Worth has all of the materials.  I'm not sure of the price for the rounders.  When I go home at lunch, I'll look at my price list.  I have a wholesale membership card, so we can get the stuff cheaper.

Let me know what you think.

In service to this dream we live,
Lavina