ST - Warlord Event Steward

ches@io.com ches at io.com
Tue Feb 29 07:36:49 PST 2000

Actually, what I had in mind was the coins that were used for 12th night
NOT ATYC. The ATYC ones were too heavy and thick for my taste. They were
unique and I would not want to copy them at all.

What I was discussing was the coins except in the shape of a Shield
instead of a coin with the steppes symbol on one side and with the
profiles of the Baron and Baroness on the other side.

Gen, how did you get those coins done? This may be the quickest way.

As far as the leather key fobs idea, we did that for the anniversary
warlord so we have the stamp already. :) That may be the cheapest way
right now since we would do all the painting and stamping ourselves.

Sincerely,
F. Havas
ches at io.com