ST - Warlord site tokens

Hrldsmn@aol.com Hrldsmn at aol.com
Tue Feb 29 11:53:53 PST 2000

Ches,
The coins with portraits were prohibitivley expensive when we did the earlier
ones. As it was the coins only ran about 87 cents a piece, but you must by a
total of 3000. That is why we have used them for many other events in colors
that we have painted. We still have enough to do at least one more event. The
coin companies that we located couold only do rounds, and we are already past
the dates thay would need to be in process for this years Warlord. Just
wanted to let you know. Paul is the one who spearheaded the coins the last
time and dealt with all the ordering.

Edwin