ST - On site-tokens

ladylavina ladylavina at email.com
Tue Feb 29 11:58:47 PST 2000

Hi everyone.  Being the take-charge type person I am, here's my suggestion about the site tokens.

Suzanna, Ches, Roy (is that who it was that was also interested?), and those others I may have forgotten who seemed interested in making tokens, let's get together and meet.

At the meeting we can decide on what we want (i.e. style, etc.), decide who is in charge of the tokens, and work out all of the other nitty gritty details.

I'm more than happy to have everyone at my house.  However, I live in Denton and I'm not sure how many people want to drive that far North.  It makes no difference to me.  I'm happy to drive to Dallas.  Let me know.

As Borek said, we only have a short time to make alot of tokens.  So, the sooner we get started, the better.

Lavina