ST - Warlord Site Tokens

Walter J. Wakefield wjwakefield at juno.com
Wed Mar 1 17:34:50 PST 2000

Ok, let's declare a meeting of the site token committee for just after
business meeting Tuesday 3/7.  Lavinia, you said you could be there?  If
anyone has any other ideas to propose, we can bring them up at that time
- examples would be helpful.

The leather sounds a bit pricey - do we want to rule it out, especially
after Fritz's comments about it being labor intensive?  And since we have
done that at least twice that I know of.  Although this gives us an idea
of our upper limit of $250 for cost on site tokens.  Preferable less, of
course.

I am NOT sure of the costs for the polymer clay beads.  They could run
more.  I am trying to remember if I have any useful cost information.  I
am remembering one time when I spent about $20 in materials, and I think
we (3 kids and I) made close to 200 beads, plus some small sculptures and
had some leftovers.  Took about 4 hours.  So maybe $80 for materials...

Can we go ahead and start on site tokens if the bid for autocrat has not
been let yet?

Excellencies, do you have any thoughts on site tokens?  What would you
like to see?  And can you check the largesse box and see if there are any
of the beads I made in the past that we could look at for examples?

Suzanna

<shameless plug... come see me at Irishfest this weekend - Fair Park,
Automobile building, Dallas.>