ST - Warlord Site Tokens

Ron Hardy rhemail at flash.net
Thu Mar 2 08:48:49 PST 2000

Just mention it to Muriel (the Senashal) at the begining of the meeting and she'll put you on the agenda. Or raise your hand when she ask if there is
anything anyone who wants to say something.
Of course you will be dragged to the parking lot and beaten with a wet noodle until you say UNCLE,UNCLE!! for keeping us from our cookies and milk, but if
it's really important go ahead :)