ST - Directions to Business Meeting

Walter J. Wakefield wjwakefield at juno.com
Thu Mar 2 19:59:34 PST 2000

You can also go down I35 to the Beltline road exit and go east on
Beltline.  But it is a lot of driving in traffic that is often very
heavy.  Just in case you want to try it.......

>From the Tollway and Beltline (a very congested intersection) going
east, Montfort is the next light, very close, and you turn right into the
parking lot just past Montfort.  There are several restuarants before
Montfort, and you can see what is left of Prestonwood - the Neiman's
store - across the street.

Suzanna