ST - Steppes Warlord

Weiszbrod, Barbara A (Barbara) baw2 at lucent.com
Thu Mar 9 06:29:02 PST 2000

> At this point if the gate head wants to take reservations to make their
> jobs
> easier then let them do it. It has nothing to do with money and everything
> to do with peace of mind

Okay, I'll put my labor where my mouth is.  If it will keep the costs of the
event down (and frankly I don't see how the two are connected) and prevent
an additional charge at the gate, I will work Gate for as many hours as I am
needed.  I further pledge to find five additional people to work gate at
some point in the week-end.

I hope that there are other members out there who are willing to do this as
well, for all of the different tasks that need doing.  There are 175 names
on the Steppes Domesday list.  Surely that is a sufficient staff to run ANY
event.  Lets all make an effort to get those that are not already commited
to some task at the event to come out and pitch in.  Nothing galls me more
than to be at a Steppes event and see our guests having to do the work that
our members should be doing.

Alys