ST - Doomsday

ches@io.com ches at io.com
Fri Mar 24 09:41:32 PST 2000

http://www.neat-stuff.net/steppes/

If you want to be included in the Paper version please send your updates
to me by April 1st. Please tell everyone you know that wants to be in
this. I am in transit between two offices so the only way to get a hold of
me is via my cell, 214-923-9869. I would prefer updates to be sent to me
directly however to help minimize wrong numbers and misspellings of names.

Sincerely,
Chiara Francesca
ches at io.com