ST - Clothier's Guild March 27, Monday Night

Elspeth de Forbeys ladyforbeys at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 24 10:16:42 PST 2000

     Clothier's Guild meeting will be held at my house
on March 27. ~ 7:30 pm.  The address is 2115 El Dorado
Way, Carrollton. My home phone is 972-446-8169.

>From I635 take Josey north to Jackson. There will be
an Albertson's shopping center on NE corner. Turn
right. The road will make a sharp turn to the left and
change names to Scott Mill. El Dorado will be on your
right. The house is on the left side of El Dorado. You
can also come across Trinity Mills from I35 or from
the Tollway. Turn south on Scott Mill. This will put
El Dorado on your left. Please call if you need help.
We will be getting garb ready for WARLORD !.

   Please bring a seam ripper and some scissors with
you. Scraps of cotton fabric will also be helpful.
We'll be saving trim off old unusable items and trying
to fix larger items for use at Warlord,

yours in service,
Elspeth

=====