ST - Warlord site token committee - next meeting

Walter J. Wakefield wjwakefield at juno.com
Fri Mar 24 18:45:54 PST 2000

Well, we have all the beads made for the site tokens - about 925,
actually.  HL Lodovico made a winder for the spiral bits, and Erc and
Adelicia have made the spirals and put the beads on them for about 220
site tokens.  I have purchased the rest of the wire (225 feet of 16 gauge
brass, and 25 feet of 19 gauge black steel, for a change of pace - for
only $1.25, I thought we could play around a little).  Erc suggested at
populace that we could all meet at Mr. Tadhg's again on Sunday at 5 pm
for the collegium on the Medieval economy, and we could make site tokens
while Tadhg entertains us.  I will bring the wire and several pair of
pliers and wire cutters.  Can everybody else try to make it?  Lavina, do
you have the cords cut for the tokens?  Would you be able to make it to
Tadhg's on Sunday?  (If not, we can work that out later.)  Thanks
everybody for all the work.  The consensus at populace meeting was these
were going to be very nice.

Suzanna, herbalist