ST - Forwarding email

Ches ches at io.com
Fri Mar 24 20:33:21 PST 2000

I will use this email as an example. If you look below my signature you will
see that your message was quoted in whole and your email address was
attached to the top of it.

What I am asking is that the actual email address, the <blahblah at blah.com>,
be edited out of the message that you are quoting _if_ you are forwarding
the email from this specific list to anywhere else other than this list.

Hope that helps. :)

If you need more specifics please email me again. I do not mind explaining.
I know that it can look like rocket science sometimes but then bead making
looks like rocket science to me. :)

Sincerely,
Chiara Francesca
Dallas, Texas