ST - Forwarding email

Walter J. Wakefield wjwakefield at juno.com
Fri Mar 24 18:36:54 PST 2000

What email address are you talking about that should be removed from
forwarded emails, and why does it need to be removed?  And I am not sure
I know what "spam" is, being just a simple backwoods herbalist with only
limited understanding of complex technologies like the internet and
email.  For those of us who are confused about list ettiquette (am I the
only one?), could you please expound a little?  Thanks.

Suzanna, herbalist