ST - signing your post

ches@io.com ches at io.com
Wed Apr 5 11:37:21 PDT 2000

I have noticed in the last two months a HUGE membership addition to the
list. :)

What I would like to ask as the admin of this list is that we all try to
sign our posts just so that we can id each other. I really do not know who
most of  you are with just a glance of your email address. So please help!
:)

I would like to see a round of intros from new and old members so start up
those keyboards and type us your sca persona's life story!!

If you do not mind me using it for the SteppesLetter, (which by the way
is only 12.00 a year, are real bargin with paper prices shooting through
the roof!), let me know and I will get a release to you asap!

Sincerely,
Chiara Francesca
ches at io.com