ST - new person in kingdom

Susan Carol Tribble susant at unt.edu
Tue Aug 22 09:03:16 PDT 2000

Greetings HL Ciard.

Let me also welcome you to Ansteorra and especially to the Steppes area.
Although we live on opposite ends of the Barony, I would like to welcome
you to the activities and to a fine group of SCA people in this area.

Being a fellow scribe, I invite you to attend the local SI guild.
There are many talented people here (not just scribes) who are more than
happy to have new people join in their guilds.

Also, as a side note,  (mundanely) I attend Texas Woman's University
part-time and my father retired from there after 30 years of service.  I
work full-time at the University of North Texas (formerlly NTSU) and have
been here for some 14 years.

If I can be of any serivce on this end of the Barony, please feel free to
contact me at ladylavina at email.com

Yours in Service,
Lady Lavina del Bakhous
Minister of Arts and Sciences, Canton of Glaslyn
Apprentice to Mistress Stella Silvana