ST - new person in kingdom

Jennifer Leighton-Jeurgens isabeljlj at mail.com
Tue Aug 22 09:29:45 PDT 2000

Greetings -

There are lots of things to do in Steppes.  There is an open house at
Duchess Larissa's house on Wed. night that is 2-fold.  The fighters go to a
nearby park and practice, and those with an interest stay at the house for
an evening of arts and conversation.  Please stop by, and visit with us, we
would love to meet you.  Feel free to contact me privately for directions to
Her Grace's house.

I'm sure that you are alreay aware of the Sunday afternoon Fighter Practice
at Flag Pole Hill (directions are on the web). Where again those who fight
do so and the rest of us work on projects and watch.

We may have already met at Warlord or Artisian, but if not I look forward to
meeting soon

Barony of the Steppes