ST - Populous

Chiara chiara at io.com
Thu Oct 26 21:06:24 PDT 2000

Well Mordok if you will send me the url of where it says that  it would have
helped immensely to point it to the calendar because on the calendar with
the date with the link on the Populace part, if you follow the will take you
to the map to his house has the direction clearly typed on the map.

Sincerely,
Franchesca Havas
McKinney, Texas