ST - Populous

Wayne Ross wayner at languy.com
Thu Oct 26 10:21:48 PDT 2000

Edwin posted this several days ago:

The Steppes populace meeting this Thursday is at our house, 1401 Rosemon, in
Carrollton. Head north on I-35 to Beltline Rd. Turn right on Beltline and go
about a half mile to Erie St. Turn right on Erie St. (at the Pawn shop). Go
two blocks and turn right on Rosemon Ave. The house will be immediately on
your left at the corner of Rosemon and Erie. It is a green Victorian. You
can
park on the street on either the Rosemon or the Erie sides of the lot. The
phone number is 972-245-1651, feel free to bring food to share, we will have
some drinks.

Duncan