ST - Festival of Japan

Morgan Cain morgancain at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 16 11:32:53 PDT 2001

Hi, y'all.

Is anybody planning to daytrip the event this weekend who would have room for one small rider?  I had some minor car trouble on the way home from Namron this weekend, and while the dealership thinks they can have it fixed quickly I'd like a backup plan.

(Not willing to make a habit of getting stranded out of town....)

No armor, no specific plans, but I do plan to stay through feast.  Otherwise I am pretty flexible on timing.

Thanks,

                            ---= Morgan