ST - Populace meeting - won't make it

Bryan & Michelle Hanson bmhanson at airmail.net
Wed Apr 18 07:17:01 PDT 2001

 The address is 1712 Random Rd. Carrollton.  (972-245-5692)

Directions:

>From 35E  Take the Whitlock/Sandy Lake exit.  Go east (left if you're going
South, right if going North)  Turn right on Broadway (South).  Turn left on
Donald (East).  The house is on the corner of Donald and Random facing
Donald.  There is no parking right in front of the house.  You may park on
the opposite side of the street.

You have the right to remain silent.  Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.