ST - Just a simple question

Lisette lizdemeyners at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 2 12:50:01 PDT 2001

--- Eric Sims <ciresmis at ectisp.net> wrote:
> Hello,
> I have a question that has been posed to me.  What
> do you think of when you
> think of "Steppes Guilds"?  I am not really sure how
> to answer this, so I
> pose the question to this list.

When I think of Steppes Guilds I think of groups of
people who gather to share their expertise, discuss
their common interest and learn from one another
concentrating on a certain type of endeavor, ei.
armoring, period cooking, etc.  Usually they are
members of our Barony, but no-one from another group
has ever been turned away to my knowlege.

=====

Lady Lisette de Meyners
Steppes Historian
Barony of the Steppes