ST - Feedback on moving fighter practice?

Mordock von Rugen mordockvonrugen at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 5 23:07:15 PDT 2001

Well put!

For everybody's info - this proposal was put forward because of two things:
1) complaints from fighters (and some non-fighters) about Flagpole Hill -
dirty bathrooms, feeling of being unsafe, hypodermics and used condoms in
the bushes, holes cut in the porta-potties, no nearby bathrooms, uneven
ground, distance to drive - to name a few
2) praise for and suggestions to move to the other park - flat, good
bathrooms, enclosure for kids, residential neighborhood (safer feeling),
closer to drive

I just don't want anyone thinking that this is just me deciding I like the
other park better and going through some motions to justify a move.  I'm
trying to support our fighting populace, to make sure that the fighting
experience is as fun and rewarding as possible.

I'm sure that everybody's feedback is being offered in the same light, and I
thank you all for the input that has come so far, and that which I hope is
still to come.

Dux