ST - Feedback on moving fighter practice?

Charlie Ribron II landf at airmail.net
Thu Apr 5 23:53:31 PDT 2001

I like the idea of the flat and cleaner area for fighter pactice, the one
thing I have is if this move would have happen last year I wouldn't have
fought the SCA again, what would the chance of someone looking for the SCA
after years away. Now to the idea of moving fighter practice I like it it's
closer for me from home and work.
Carlos