ST - Feedback on moving fighter practice?

Vicki Shetler shetler at home.com
Mon Apr 9 19:41:59 PDT 2001

I definately understand the lack of time..  And considering the sheer size of
Ansteorra, this is a 'traveling' Kingdom.  I do appreciate hearing about your past
experience, considering that you have been here for so long, (I believe since the
Barony was founded?)  and have been a Baron of Steppes in the past.

I am really hoping that we (Steppes as a group) can revitalize itself.  It is sort
of sad and strange to attend (When I can due to a severe time shortage) the
Populace and Business meetings.  I tend to see more faces at Business meeting than
I generally see at events?  Could be entirely due to the fact that I am fighting
on the field.  Though there is a feeling <in my opinion> of a lack of unity
currently in Steppes.

Everyone seems divided into specific groups?  The A&S crowd, the Rapier Community,
(though those two seem to overlap), the Chivalric Fighters, the Baronial Officers
(though they seem to overlap with various groups) and the Excellencies..  Though
not necessarily in that order..

Does anyone else feel this way??  Or is this perception just an illusion generated
by my current time crunch and time spent elsewhere fullfilling other duties...

Isolde von Rugen
squire to HRH Duncan Arthur Ross the Black ( :)  Hence a lack of time.)