ST - New Idea

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 22 11:26:27 PDT 2001

In reading the missive by d mja, I felt that it was not threatening.
Please, some of you re-read it again and realize that it was written in a
non-threatening manner and should require a non-threatening response.  It
was even written with an apology/disclaimer within the letter that
apparently didn't work from some.  I know it is a heated discussion, but
this person's submission was just a suggestion.

HL Gabrielle