[Steppes] Scandinavian Festival

Barbara W alysd38 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 17 13:27:23 PDT 2001

Hello,

I'm sure you all remember Lady Conel mentioning a shop
in Plano that will be having a Scandinavian Festival
sometime soon, and would like us to participate, if
anyone is interested.  Conel was just going out the
door when the woman running the Scandinavian Festival
called to give her the date and time.  Conel called me
to ask if I would post that info for her.

The festival will be at the Wooden Spoon, off of
Avenue K in Plano on September 8th, from 10 AM to 6
PM.

Alys