[Steppes] Scandinavian Festival

Mike & Crystal Lemming portofun at ticnet.com
Mon Aug 20 14:26:32 PDT 2001

I am going to Stargate Baronial that weekend.  (I have to because a friend
of my is receiving his Pelican. Otherwise, I'd stay here.)  It should be
entertaining, and like I said in my previous email, it should be filled with
a significant number of people who would truly be interested in the SCA.  We
could do all early period Norse, or something Scandanavian from all periods.

Gabrielle,

If our group is really going to do this, let me know so I can give the owner
a courtesy call confirming our attendance.  Also, I want to make sure that
if I tell her we're coming that someone will show up.

Conal