[Steppes] Carpentry work

Lisa LeChatton llechatton at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 27 10:54:28 PDT 2001

I have a handy man job for someone this week. I need a wall built into one
side of my tack-room at the barn. Right now it is just the barn wall with
lots of holes in it. I need someone to close that off and build an inner
wall. The job will require, at most, a day's labour, plywood, a saw, a drill
and some screws.

E-mail me privately or call me. Day 972-446-5464 or night 972-226-2665.

Lisa