[Steppes] Equestrian Guild Report

Lisa LeChatton llechatton at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 27 11:21:12 PDT 2001

Ansteorra has a new King’s Lancer! Sir Alexis LaBouche won the title Aug. 25
in Loch Sollier. He will be representing Ansteorra at King’s Lancer.
Steppes and Elfsea still suffer from a lack of horses. If you know someone
who has a horse (and horse transportation) please send them my way.
Games for Fall Court will be simple. I am hoping to have a few new riders
authorize and ride along the Grapevine Trails.
We are still looking for people to help with the demo in October. We would
like to make this a well rounded demo with fighting, fencing and the gentler
arts and sciences.

Calendar
September 7-9 Stargate Baronial - Stargate (Houston, TX)
September 14-16 Defender of the Fort - Raven's Fort (Huntsville, TX)
October 12-14  Battle of the Pines - Greywood (Nacogdoches, TX)
October 12-14  Namron Protectorate - Namron (Norman, OK)
October 19-22  Demo at the Armadillo AERC Ride (Kennard, Tx)
October 26-28  Steppes Fall Court (Dallas, TX)
October 26-28  SeaWinds Baronial - (Corpus Christi, TX)

In Service,
Aimee de LongCoeur
llechatton at home.com   972-226-2665