[Steppes] Equestrian Guild Report

A Brauer mabrauer at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 27 13:20:17 PDT 2001

I would also like to add that at Kings Lancer there were other competitions
as well.  Two of Steppes own competed and won.

Ld Richard of Durnford is now the archery Champion for Loch Soilier and tied
for first in their Mongolian archery shoot.

Ld Kimball Ross (HRM brother) won the overall Mongolian competition.

In Service
Ldy Mary Elizabeth