[Steppes] Scandinavian Festival Demo & Viking Exhibit

morgancain at earthlink.net morgancain at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 29 11:36:24 PDT 2001

Hi, y'all:

I was going to ask at the Baronial worknight yesterday, but ended up in work until about 8:30pm and wasn't sure there was a point in driving over.  (I'm sure I'll now be told people were working until past midnight, oh well!)

What plans have been confirmed for the Scandinavian Festival demo on September 8th?  I am going to be in town that weekend and can participate.  Might even bring some Viking bread for people to sample.

What about the discussion for seeing the Viking exhibit in Houston?  I'd be up for a day trip on the Sunday if people are going.  I know that people who have planned to be there for the Baronial are planning to go on Sunday, I wanted to know if anybody who'd be staying in town would want to join them.

                           ---= Morgan

“English doesn’t borrow from other languages. English follows other
languages down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their
pockets for loose grammar.”
                                               --- Unknown