[Steppes] Scandinavian Festival Demo & Viking Exhibit

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at Home.com
Thu Aug 30 19:05:18 PDT 2001

---=Morgan wrote:
What about the discussion for seeing the Viking exhibit in Houston?  I'd be
up for a day trip on the Sunday if people are going.  I know that people who
have planned to be there for the Baronial are planning to go on Sunday, I
wanted to know if anybody who'd be staying in town would want to join them.

Xene here:

I'm planning on going the Viking Exhibit Sunday morning in Houston.  I
haven't purchased my tickets yet, but will this next week.  They had plenty
of space according to the website.

Is there any preference for a time?  They start at 11 am on Sundays.

Xene