[Steppes] brewers read this -- all other be envious....

Anya K anastasiiak at mindspring.com
Wed Aug 8 15:18:38 PDT 2001

>   To a *maximum* of 200 gallons.

Delightful little anarchist that I am, this has been bothering me for a while (since Christmas when we bought Nafanial his brewing kit, actually)...

How do they keep track of your 200 gallons to make sure you don't go over that? I assume this is an honor system thing, but if you area actually drinking it yourself, or with the help of your friends, and not selling it... well? Does anyone else see this a strange law? Do they expect you to drag your gallons to the local TBAC office and register them? I've read the regs, and this just doesn't seem addressed in it...

Tossing out a bone of confusions...
Anastasiia Iliiovna Kiianina