[Steppes] Seeking berry cordial recipes.

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 9 06:22:15 PDT 2001

I would be interested in recipes for raspberry, blackberry or blueberry
cordials.  Could someone help me?  I was hoping I might benefit from this
with the Slurry of Brewers, but I found out that cordials don't involve
brewing.  I have experimented with mead making before and I would like to
know if mead is a good base for a cordial - or does it become "methyglen" at
that point?  I have also tasted some of these (apple/cinnamon mead was my
favorite).  I wouldn't mind knowing how to get a recipe for that, either.
:)

Gabrielle

" Le Bonheur est une trajectoire et non une destination.
ALORS : Travaille comme si tu n'avais pas besoin d'argent.
Aime comme si jamais personne ne t'avait fait souffrir.
ET Danse comme si personne ne te regardait !! "