[Steppes] Seeking berry cordial recipes.

jwains jwains at saintmail.net
Thu Aug 9 10:19:43 PDT 2001

Oh yes, I have recipes!  I will be at Steppes Artisan on
Saturday with some of my cordials but not recipes.  But I
have to leave late Saturday afternoon for a business trip to
Seattle and won't be back until Aug. 22.  If you can attend
Glaslyn's Artisan of the Flame on Saturday, Aug. 25, I will
be teaching my cordial class (don't attend on an empty
stomach or try to drive afterward as I offer samples)which
includes handouts and a list of books with recipes, etc.

HL Julianna Vertue