[Steppes] Populace

Chiara chiara at io.com
Mon Aug 20 13:45:44 PDT 2001

Hmmm....tell them to clear their cache, the old map has been gone for over a
month now. It is not even on the server. Unless someone has a link to it
from their personal site. :)

The map is now up for populace. However directions will need to be posted
still.

Everyone please remember that some people do not want their homes to be
mapped on the internet. Most times there will be a link to their email
address so that you can write to them directly for directions instead.
Normally maps are not posted to someone's home until the week of the
populace meeting.

Sincerely,
Franchesca Havas
McKinney, Texas