[Steppes] Populace

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 20 19:44:29 PDT 2001

You said:
>The map is now up for populace. However directions will need to be posted
>still.

Thanks!  Sorry for the fuss. - Gab.

You said:
>Everyone please remember that some people do not want their homes to be
>mapped on the internet. Most times there will be a link to their email
>address so that you can write to them directly for directions instead.
>Normally maps are not posted to someone's home until the week of the
>populace meeting.

I didn't realize we were so up-to-the-moment on Populace meetings.  If there
is ever a problem finding a meeting place, please let me know and Jon and I
would be happy to offer up our home for a meeting (we have a new air
conditioning unit, too :)  ).  Also, if there is time before the newletter
has gone to print, maybe we could put a map to populace in there, that is,
if it would be ok with those offering up their homes for the meeting.  From
a newcomer's point of view, they wouldn't know who to contact (except me,
possibly) to find out where Populace is being held.  Maybe a note somewhere
in the SteppesLetter saying, "Call (person), at (ph. number) for directions
to this month's populace meeting," would help. :)

Gab.