[Steppes] Scandinavian Festival

Morgan Cain morgancain at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 20 20:30:40 PDT 2001

> Yes, it would be nice to have some fighters, artisans, etc., show up.  The
> date is Saturday, September 8th, at the Wooden Spoon, and the location is
> off of Avenue K in Plano, but close to which intersection - Park?  Parker?
> Spring Creek?  What start time -- 10AM or before?  And, sure, I'll find
out
> how many would like to play with us on that day.

It is north of 15th and south of 18th, on the west side of the Municipal
Center and north of the Plano Repertory Theatre.

                                        ---= Morgan

"English doesn't borrow from other languages. English follows other
languages down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their
pockets for loose grammar."
                                                            --- Unknown