ST - CPR class

Lisa LeChatton llechatton at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 8 09:59:18 PST 2001

I am not truly commited to becoming a chirurgeon. I don't even know what it
takes to be one. I just thought that I should go because riding is rather
dangerous and I see alot of accidents etc. We don't usually have a
chirurgeon assigned to the Eq. field, we are usually away from the crowd so
we have to make due on our own.

I will step aside for someone who is committed to becoming a chirurgeon.

Aimee