ST - CPR class

Amaneris Mars kitaen at swbell.net
Thu Feb 8 21:29:43 PST 2001

Greetings,
   I am a fully licensed RN currently working at Medical Center of Arlington
in Critical Care. I have over 25 years experience in trauma, triage, Home
Care and Emergency Medical management. I am a former CPR Instructor Trainer,
and have also taught EMT courses for the OEMS. My CPR is current and I am
definitely interested in the chirurgeon classification. I am sort of a
lurker here on this list as I have not been able to get time to attend any
Events and with Scarborough rehersals starting this weekend life is about to
become even more hectic. *grins* Beteeen work, making my own Gowns for the
Faire, keeping my apartment clean enough to avoid a Board of Health
Condemnation Notice, and keeping my cat from clawing out my eyes for not
keeping fresh litter in her box I am about to jump off my back porch.
However, I am definitely interested in knowing what I need to do to join
Steppes, you all seem so nice from reading your posts. ~Elspeth of
Rosemerryn~ mun Randall Kaye Mars