ST - Elfsea Springfaire Site

Elspeth de Forbeys ladyforbeys at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 20 09:45:31 PST 2001

It wouldn't hurt to keep checking on it. Sanitation is
the big issue since at Warlord we end up using TWO of
their permanent restrooms with toliet and shower
facilities. Most people are only aware of the large
restroom located near the large building. Is the
person who owns this site looking to build 20-25
showers and 60+ toilets ?

-E

--- Annette Brauer <mabrauer at hotmail.com> wrote:
> This is exactly why I brought it up.  So that it
> could be opened up for
> discussion.
>
> At this time the site would not do for Warlord but
> maybe sometime in the
> future when more improvements have been made. :)
>
> Mary Elizabeth
>

> >From: "Martha A. Compton" <macpob1 at airmail.net>
> >To: steppes at ansteorra.org
> >Subject: Re: ST - Elfsea Springfaire Site
> >Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 13:41:49 -0600
> >

> >Yes the Canton site is mundane and some people do
> not like it for that and other reasons, but the main
reason that Canton works for Steppes Warlord is the

================================================> >
> > > The site is 50 acres.
> > > Currently, there are not flush toilets or
> shower, but he is looking for a contractor to do
this work,as well as build the covered pavillion for
the feast/court area.

=====
yours in service,
Lady Elspeth de Forbeys