ST - BOK is in need of Arts & Science teachers for classes....

TgrLILY43 at aol.com TgrLILY43 at aol.com
Wed Jan 17 16:52:36 PST 2001

Greetings to the populace of the Barony of Steppes,

Let me introduce myself first. I am Caterina Fiore DelRosso, mundanely known
as Tinya Holifield.  I have been playing for approx. 10 months now, with the
community of people trying to get Black Oak Keep back to life.  I volunteered
for the office of MoA&S, and am awaiting my warrant for that office.

Being such a novice and new, I lack much , but I am trying my best with the
aid of others in our group.  I was sent to you to ask for help in finding
Lords and Ladys willing to share their knowledge of the Arts & Sciences.  The
3rd Saturday of each month we would like to hold classes and/or demos for the
non-fighters in our populace.

The following interests have been expressed: Silverworking/Jewelry making,
basket weaving, enameling, Inkel loom weaving(card and other forms),
Leatherworking, woodworking, Sand casting, tatting and lace making, and
needlework, to name a few.  If you are involved in one of these arts &
sciences, or any other one that you would like to share with our group,
please contact me via email TgrLILY43 at aol.com  .

Humble gratitude for your time,
Caterina